Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 30, 2013

Spotted: NEW Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blonde and Brunette Blushes and Bronzers

Remember last week when I posted that sneak peek at the Spring 2014 products from Physicians Formula? Well I had no idea that some of these products are already popping up in stores! Huge thanks to reader Kayla (@kelizabeth9o on Instagram) for this sighting--Kayla spotted the new Powder Palettes for Spring 2014 at her local Meijer this week and shared this pic:

image credit: Kayla for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Physicians Formula Spring 2014 Powder Palette Blushes and Bronzers

As you can see, there are two bronzer shades and two blush shades divided  into "For Blondes" and "For Brunettes." I wish they had some ginger love in this display though! I'm not a redhead (although I had fire-engine-red hair from a bottle for about ten years) but I find that many products that work for natural redheads tend to work for me, too. So even though I know that many of us don't really pay attention to the "for brown eyes" etc. labels, I would have loved to have seen what PF could come up with if they formulated a bronzer and blush specifically for redheads.

You can see a close-up pic of the Blonde and Brunette Bronzers here (Janine's post also includes pics of all of the other PF Spring 2014 releases). Remember that Janine is in Canada, so the pricing is slighting higher in her post.

Have you spotted any of the Spring 2014 PF products in your local drugstores yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Kayla, for sharing this pic with us!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Being a redhead myself (Strawberry blond really but redhead complexion for sure) I am always a bit disappointed when they leave out redheads from hair color collections. I would love to have seen a redhead blush and bronzer from PF, I'm still trying to figure out how to make bronzer work for my skintone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can we say GINGERISM?!? Im in the same boat with you! So fair that im not even a famed NC Mac foundation color. These colors are ugly. Id wear none. I saw most of the new PH stuff at RA today and was totally not impressed. The only thing im interested in is the block facial powders that NC posted from beautygeek. That might be a good blush.

      Delete
  2. My second thought was exactly yours! I am not a redhead but wondered why they did not include them. My first thought? lol, I would totally take the empty display home.. I find it cute with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redheads...always the forgotten. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these at Rite Aid just yesterday. I am not really tempted by them as I want to get myself to Ulta and look for the new NYX products before I decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brunette palette is interesting. (The blonde, no, since it looks too bronzy for my tastes.) I have to agree, though, I wish they'd thrown something in for redheads, since I do like a lot of the colors geared toward gingers, and I've gone red before, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get my hands on this and the other PF nude wear stuff! My goodness my pocketbook is dying over here with all these new makeup products coming out for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hmm* I am disappointed. Redheads always seem to be left out. (Except for that one Blonde, Brunette, Redhead collection by MAC a few years ago.... I really wish they'd bring that back. I missed out on the graduated blush for redheads.)

    As a redhead, it's hard enough to find face powders that will work with my ghost-white complexion... I can already tell the bronzers will be too dark and orange-toned, and the blushes too red-toned.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig