Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New You Tell Me page (update your subscriptions)


As those of you who frequent the You Tell Me page know, once the comments hit 200+, they start to load slowly (or not at all for some of you). So we're overdue for a new page (apologies for the delay) and I just created one here (the link to this page is always available to you on the top menu bar of this blog as well).

For those who subscribe to the comments on the You Tell Me page, please update your subscriptions to this URL:

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-tell-me_27.html

NOTE: If you would like to subscribe to the comments on the You Tell Me, instructions are on the page itself.

Thanks so much for your patience and, as always, I look forward to seeing all of your tips!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I went to several dollar trees today and here's some things I found:
    Milian HD advanced conealer
    ELF eyeshadow quads, the $1 lipsticks, cream shadows.
    Acnefree products (scrub, cream, and face mask)
    Sea Breeze products (scrubs, face lotions, washes)
    NYC Jumbo Balm pencils
    Sally Hensen Natural Beauty Cream blush!! (one shade only)
    SkinnyGirl stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool!! I don't have that many of those stores here where I live but I will be checking them out soon, maybe I can find some of the Milani products :)

      Delete
  2. They actually sell some cosmetics online too... Not as much as in the store but sometimes they have some good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thekrazycouponlady.com is a great site for all Couponing deals at every stores. Perhaps this might be of use to you.
    I follow your blog everyday. You are awesome at what you do!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig