Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 24, 2013

(UPDATED) Spotted: New beauty clearance markdowns at Walgreens

Huge thanks to reader Melissa (@mommywiggles in Twitter) for this one. Melissa spotted some brand new clearance markdowns at her local Walgreens and was nice enough to share the details with us!

Before I get to the pics, a few things:
  • Not all Walgreens stores put things on clearance at the same time or for the same price. So my advice is, if you don't see orange tags, take a few of these items to the register and ask a cashier to scan them...they might be on clearance in the system even if there is no tag on the display.
  • When an entire line (vs. just a few shades within a line) is marked down by 50% or 75%, it often (but not always) means that the entire line is about to be discontinued. So to be safe, stock up while you can, if any of these items are your favorites.

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap
CoverGirl Lash Perfection Mascara 50% off at Walgreens

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polishes (all shades) 50% off at Walgreens

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Sunshimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzer (all shades) 50% off at Walgreens

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap
 Revlon Neon Nail Art Duos (all shades) 50% off at Walgreens

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap
 L'Oreal The One Sweep Eyeshadows (all shades) 50% off at Walgreens

I'd just like to say that back in December of 2010, when The One Sweep eyeshadows first hit drugstores, I predicted in my review that these would be on clearance a year later (December 2011). I was two years off in my prediction but...here you go!

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap
 Kiss Gel Polishes (all shades) 50% off at Walgreens

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap  
Sensationail Gel Polishes (select shades) 50% off at Walgreens


UPDATE: Reader Lisa of Swatchesandwhatnot just shared that these were on clearance at her Walgreens too:


image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Sticks 75% off at Walgreens

Have you spotted these products (or any other beauty products) on clearance at YOUR Walgreens stores lately? I know that random limited edition cosmetics often turn up in the clearance aisle, but since those types of clearance markdowns are unpredictable and vary wildly from store to store, I only post about orange-tag-on-the-display type clearances when it comes to Walgreens because these are often nationwide.

Thanks so much, Melissa and Lisa, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Yes, I did spot similar clearance at my local Walgreens (Illinois)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw most of these on clearance tonight along with some Sally Hansen polishes and the NOPI Tink collection (I'm in Florida)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I was JUST in Walgreens and took these exact same photos. Came to your site to tell you via your Tell Me page and what do you know... Here it is! Love how on top of things you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to grab some of those gel polishes and a bronzer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI we also have clearanced out the Revlon Smoky Shadow Blasts at 2.49 and the Almay Wake Up blush/highlighter in all 3 shades for 2.49. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw all these clearance sales at my Walgreens in Pittsburgh. All items and prices were the same except the gel nail polish is $7.49 here. Also today I found a huge clearance sale at a local Kmart. Idk if it's just in the Pittsburgh area but it's worth checking into. First the following Loreal was on clearance:
    One sweep e/s, 24hr infalliable e/s, Infalliable lipgloss, Le rouge lipstick, Le Balms, Le Gloss, 24hr infalliable lipsticks, Colour Riche lipgloss, Hip e/s duos, True match pressed powder, True match liquid foundation, True match lumi liquid foundation and Loreal nailpolishes and Nail lingerie Diamond collection. All the items mention include ALL COLORS.
    Maybelline LE colorshow stick on
    mirror
    Nicole Gumdrops collection all colors
    All Nicole nailpolish colors including the Modern Family and Selena Gomez collections. As well as some Bongo lipglosses and nail polishes.
    Here's the even bigger deal there were signs posted stating that MEMBERS GET 99% BACK IN POINTS ON ALL YELLOW TAGGED CLEARANCE COSMETICS!! So imo it's definitely worth checking your local Kmarts. I plan to get my coupons together and clean up tomorrow. Hope this helps someone as I appreciate all you do G. and ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need those revlon shadow sticks! I love torched!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey G,

    (I apologize if this posted twice, Blogger was having issues)

    There are some other Sally Hansen Polishes on clearance that you don't have pictured.

    Sally Hansen Magnetix and Crackles http://instagram.com/p/f3-vycKbQw/
    Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle http://instagram.com/p/fYAEQyqbRg/

    Happy shopping!

    ~Kratrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SH nailgrowth miracle was clearanced at my walgreens too! (I'm in texas)

      Delete
  9. I already have seen those Revlon shadow sticks at big lots.that CG mascara is actually really good, but I don't think it ever caught on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen those Revlon shadow sticks at my Big Lots for awhile now, so yeah, probably discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I want to go like NOW to check and see if our Walgreens has the gel polishes on sale! I tried one of those Kiss ones recently and I thought it wore really well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The rimmel nail polish was on clearance but marked as regular price so I had the cashier scan, score. Unfortunately that was the only thing on clearance as of yet. I'm in central California

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, doing my order review showed a lot of discontinued merch on the wall. Sakkt Hansen Crackle is on clearance and um ... I think miracle growth is discontinued, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I am heading to Walgreens today to see if I find any of the Revlon products clearance. This is fun news!!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. NOO! Not covergirl lash perfection! That's straight up my HG mascara. Dam. I'm gonna have to stock up!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hooray! The goat toenail is finally on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those Revlon eyeshadow sticks were on sale at Big Lots. I picked up 2 for $2.00 each. Most of the same stuff is on clearance at my local Walgreens in Albuquerque. Miracle Growth, too. I picked up 2 Rimmel Pro nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I noticed quite a few clearance the last time I was in there. Some are very worth the look.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw a bunch of stuff on clearance at my walgreens! Revlon DNA concealer for 2.00 and change DNA foundation. Covergirl flame out sticks, Covergirl pressed powder and their little squeeze tubs of lipgloss. I also noticed the revlon bronzed in Bronzed & chic. As well as some contouring trios from revlon. There was a loreal visible lift powder on clearance, and the cream blushes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I got the revlon bronzed & chic bronzer at mine for 3.29 and the revlon age defying concealer for 2.59. Both were marked with the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got those items too! I also say some always eyeshadow with primer kits.

      Delete
  21. At my walgreens I got 2 revlon photoready blush bronzer and highlight pallets for $3.29, then the second one was half off. I got pink and berry, natural was also available. I also got revlon age defy concealer in light for $2.89, only light was on clearance. There were also maybelline nail stickers for $0.50.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rimmel HD eyeshadow was half off as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My Walgreens also had the Kiss Gel starter system 50% off for $10.99!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I found Real Techniques brush sets (the basic and the eye one) for 50% off. I have no idea if that was a one shot deal or if it's at all Walgreens, but I know they get a lot of love so I was excited to find them for $9!

    ReplyDelete
  25. In the Walgreens coupon book, there's a coupon for $5 off on the Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips, which I saw on clearance at one of my Walgreens. I can't remember how much it was, but with this coupon, I'm sure it's going to be a steal!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig