Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 31, 2013

Important update about the CVS Beauty Club promotion

If you caught my blog post about this earlier this week, I want to let you know about some new information I just received about the CVS Beauty Club "get $10 extra bucks for every $50 you spend on beauty products in November" promotion.

Thanks to reader @abigail_grecia on Instagram for bringing it to my attention that she heard that this promotion was only for Beauty Club members who actually received the email from CVS. I checked with @CVSBeautyClub on Twitter and they confirmed this. In other words, per CVS, you will only get this promotion if you actually received an email from CVS about it. I am a Beauty Club member and I did NOT receive this email, however several other members did. So I'm not sure how it was determined, but I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up about this. @CVSBeautyClub did say that there will be OTHER beauty deals in November, so I will let you know about those as soon as I hear about them.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. It figures. I didn't want to wait until November 1st to do my purchase. I had to go out and use my $4 off a $12 cosmetic purchase coupon yesterday and stacking it with the $3 off Revlon product and the $2 off any Rimmel product that came out of the coupon center this week. So I bought two Revlon lipsticks BOGO1/2 off and got a Rimmel Nude eyeliner backup and saved about $13 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's....odd, but thanks for clarifying. i did get the email and will try to use my powers for good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my beauty club discount in the mail $6 off 30

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a beauty member and received in the mail today a $6.00 coupon off any beauty purchase of $30.00 or more one time use good through Nov.23. Idk if it's just for beauty club members or all extra care cardholders so keep a check out for it. Thanks for the tip about the email. I haven't checked mine yet but I hope it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have to spend $50 during the month of November in order to get the $10? Like, I need to spend $5 more in order to hit the 50 mark, so does that mean when I go into the store next week and buy something for $5, I'll get the $10 (I got an email)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fine print in the email I got said only purchases made between 11/1 and 11/30 qualify.

      Delete
  6. I wonder if it's those of us who are registered on the CVS site? I got my coupon, and the email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if it has anything to do with being registered on CVS.com with your reward card? I received the postcard coupon and the email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huh, strange, but thanks for the clarification. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bummer that it´s not for everyone. ): However, thanks for doing this post, I´m sure it avoided a lot of confusion and prevented some of us from making purchases that we´d end up regretting later.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig