Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tarte is on Hautelook NOW

Thanks to Ashley of Pretty Pisces Beauty for the reminder that Tarte is on Hautelook right now.

Tarte on Hautelook now through Saturday, 8/24

As of the time of this post, nothing is sold out but two items are "on hold." If you're a Tarte fan, hop on over ASAP and check it out!

PS: The Hautelook sale contains some products that are not on the Tarte Cosmetics sale page!

Thanks again, Ashley!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am so excited! I love love love tarte cosmetics and I actually just discovered HauteLook (: great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Sorry about my comment earlier, I just read your request to avoid links to blogs. So sorry :(

    Your friend,
    Lillian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of items were sold out and at around 1:30 some of them actually came BACK on sale and still some are available!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig