Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

NYX at Target, e.l.f. and Essence at Walgreens, e.l.f. at Walmart

I absolutely don't expect everyone to read every post I write here on Nouveau Cheap, but in the past few weeks I've received several emails/tweets/Facebook messages/etc. asking if I knew that 1) e.l.f. and Essence have been spotted at Walgreens 2) NYX has been spotted at Target and 3) e.l.f. has been spotted at Walmart. So I thought I'd take a minute to let newer readers know I actually talked about these sightings back in the Spring of 2013.

Here's a quick summary:
  • I haven't done a full blog post about this, but e.l.f. displays have been spotted at Walmart over the past several months by several readers and there are been several comments on the You Tell Me page about this.

To locate a Walgreens that carries Essence in your area, click here (I'm in San Diego and the closest Walgreens that carries Essence is in Riverside, which is a few hours away from me. Boo!).

To locate a Walgreens or Walmart near you that carries e.l.f. click here.

To locate a Target near you that carries NYX click here (for San Diego peeps, it looks like the Targets in San Clemente and Murrieta are the only stores to carry NYX at the time of this post).

Hope that helps!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Apparently Pac Sun at my local mall carries NYX? Random!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I announced that back in October 2012:

      http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2012/10/nyx-cosmetics-now-available-at-pacsun.html

      But just FYI, it's a limited selection--NOT a full display. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure if it's been said here yet, but I recently saw a new ELF stand at my Redner's grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! I'm happy my parents live in Temecula! ;P

    I've been searching for Essence for a whileee! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if that's why they're clearing out all the Milani stuff... Maybe they're gonna start adding NYX to more Targets? That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica - that's what I just wondering - if anyone else see's that Milani has been recently replaced with NYX please post. NYX does not show up in St. Louis anywhere but ULTA and PacSun, but Milani is now gone from Targets. Maybe that's going to be NYX? Kind of sad about Milani though!

      Delete
  5. I found nyx at Target in Yuba City, CA

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Nordstrom Rack in my area also carries NYX.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, got excited about nyx and essence, but I live in SD too so boo :(. A local Rack (San Marcos) sells nyx but the display is trashed. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig