Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 19, 2013

Important Update Regarding the Wet n Wild Tough Girl Eyeshadow Trio Collection


Never in the history of my blog have I spent so much time on a single blog post that wasn't an actual product review. So I hope that the new information I'm about to give you helps you to make sense of the displays you may be seeing at your local drugstores right now.

The essentials:

1) The new Wet n Wild Limited Edition Textured Nail Colors and Eyeshadow Trios are called the Tough Girl Collection. I know that the display says "Beauty Army" but I received official confirmation directly from Wet n Wild that this collection is named Tough Girl (both the shadows and polishes). So all of my posts have been updated to "Tough Girl Collection."

2) This collection is now starting to pop up at Walgreens in the form of an end-cap display. There are TWO ADDITIONAL TRIOS in this end-cap display, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Please, I beg you, if you're a Wet n Wild fan and you have any interest in this collection, read my updated post here. I tried my best to present the info as clearly as possible and I really want to help those of you who might be confused about these eyeshadow trios.

Thanks in advance for giving my updated post a read!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thank you for this posting...I have been on the lookout in FL but have not found anything yet. Oh, and I love love love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How confusing is that? All I know is that the pink one and green one must be mine. And that I'm going to be spending time at Walgreens and Kmart in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh when I saw it because WNW puts silver or black in every single trio/palette they put out and now they have a whole collection designed around it. Granted, they make some of the best, most pigmented silver/blacks available in the drugstore makeup section but I already have enough. I would much rather have seen some mattes, pastels or duochromes with the same great WNW formula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can barely keep up with WnW these days! Seems like they have something coming out every week ;-) I found these tonight at Walgreens and picked up one of each! I can't wait to try the green one tomorrow! I hope they are better quality than the Pop Art set! I wasn't overly thrilled with those as I usually am with WnW shadows! I love the pink color in the I'm seeing triple but you have to apply it over and over to build up any color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If anyone in the San Jose/Milpitas area is interested, I found this display and the new Fergie display at the Walgreens off Dixon Landing Road exit of 880. I wanted to note that the Tough Girl eyeshadow trios are currently priced at $3.29, but will be going on sale for $2 during the month of September. The price and effective dates are printed onto part of the display, but Walgreens had covered up that information with a sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry G if you already mentioned this, but are these going to be a permenent addition. I noticed the package does not say LE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kmart west covina ca. Had the silver blue purple. Other display wasnt up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmenita and telegraph wet n wild army. All of them and eyestudio

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig