Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 8, 2013

Spotted: POP Beauty at Rite Aid

In recent months, I've covered some pretty exciting brand sightings here on the blog (NYX at Target, Essence and e.l.f. at Walgreens, etc.) and today I have another exciting brand sighting to add to the list!

Reader Shweta spotted a permanent POP Beauty display at her local RITE AID recently! Check it out (and keep reading for the details, because I don't believe you'll be able to find this at all Rite Aid locations):

image credit: Shweta for Nouveau Cheap
POP Beauty at Rite Aid

image credit: Shweta for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Shweta for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Shweta for Nouveau Cheap

When Shweta shared these pics with me, I asked her if this Rite Aid is one of the fancy new Wellness Center Rite Aids and she said that yes, her Rite Aid had recently undergone a makeover to look like this. According to a May 8, 2013 story in the Buffalo News, Rite Aid is currently in the process of giving 1,200 of its stores across the country a Wellness Center makeover. My hunch is that Pop Beauty is only being sold at Wellness Center Rite Aids as of now (that's only a hunch, but I haven't heard a peep from anyone else about Pop Beauty at Rite Aid so I'm sticking to my theory for now!). I think this is probably like how Walgreens Flagship stores carry Gosh and other higher-end cosmetics that you don't see at "regular" Walgreens locations.

So if you happen to live near a Rite Aid that just received a fancy new makeover (or is in the midst of one), hopefully your newly-remodeled store will have this Pop Beauty display too! If you find this display at your Rite Aid, I'd love it if you'd let us know in the comments below.

Thanks so much, Shweta, for the fantastic sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Idk if this is news or not lol but they sell Pop Beauty at Palace Royal and they always have specials on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hopefully since that article is from my local newspaper, I'll have a good chance of seeing pop beauty in one of my local rite-aids. *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, so many new products! I like how the displays look with the testers too.

    I hope one of my local Rite Aid gets an upgrade like this. *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. this IS exciting news! but i know there is no way its showing up at my crusty rite-aid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think mine qualify as "extra crusty" LOLOL. The really weird thing is there are two in my city, and both are within about five blocks of each other. Still the best place to find new displays though... and one of them has amazing clearance sales. They just toss stuff in a box and you have to dig through it, but they SERIOUSLY mark it down. I just bought some Spring LE lipsticks for $1.35, regularly $9.99.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's seeeee...I just might be working over by a couple of Rite Aids tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  7. They don't have Rite Aids in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sad sigh* I live in the black hole of Michigan. We get nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! We have a Rite Aid that just got made over and looks like the photos on your link! I am so excited because it is right around the corner! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, I wonder if any of my Rite Aids are getting a makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unfortunately I live in a very small town and I highly doubt RA would put the time and money to revamp their cosmetics department here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was surprised to see e.l.f. at my Walmart!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig