Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coats 50% off at Walgreens through Saturday

I don't know how I missed this, and I apologize if any of you mentioned this earlier and I didn't see it, but thank goodness reader Rachel just sent me this pic:

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap

This Walgreens MegaSaver has been going on since 6/30 and it ends this Saturday, 7/27. If you haven't been able to find the Fuzzy Coats on clearance at Target, etc., now could be the time to get some if you've been curious about these (some of the shades are dupes for the polishes in the Nails Inc. Feathers Collection--click here to see). And if you don't live near a Walgreens, remember that all Sally Hansen products are 40% off at Rite Aid this week as well (through Saturday).

PS: Michelle over at All Lacquered Up did a fun post about these and featured three different ways to wear the Fuzzy Coats (I'm loving the jelly sandwich look).

Thanks so much, Rachel, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Im 99% sure..its BOGO 50% off.. that's what it is at my Walgreens.. not to mention. The * on the sign says "of equal or lesser value", which is the norm for Bogo 50...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I didn't catch that! I will stop ar my Wags tomorrow to see what's going on atmy store and will update asap. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I don't know how I missed this either - I was just there this evening to pick up some Sinfuls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please see above... this MIGHT be just a bogo1/2off!

      Delete
  3. It's misleading if it is, it totally looks like 50%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually work at Walgreens. And it's definitely Buy One /Get one. 50% off. Mega saver items last for a whole month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are BOGO, but some Walgreens have $1 coupons so that's a nice bonus with the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Just noticed something in your post...these are or where seen on clearance at Target??? I must have missed that post...I knew there were a post about Sugar Coats being on clearance at Target but must have missed the one about these (Fuzzy Coats)..wow...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig