Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Buy Zoya Liberty get any two shades FREE (now through 7/6)

Just in case you haven't heard...


All of the details about this offer are on the Zoya blog here.

Another way of looking at this: it's like buying two Zoya nail polishes and getting a third free plus free shipping (standard ground is $6.95, expedited ground is $8.95).

NOTE: Zoya Liberty now seems to be in backorder, but you can still take advantage of this offer (it will just take a while to get your order due to backorder status). Here's the message you'll probably get at checkout:

"This Item is in High Demand and may delay processing of your entire order until it becomes available."
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just want to comment that the offer, versus your description of it, seem to differ. I read the offer as "buy Zoya Liberty and get two polished for free," whereas your description ("it's like buying two Zoya nail polishes and getting a third free plus free shipping).

    Am I reading something wrong? I think the offer is B1G2 free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said it was "like" buying 2 and getting 1 free w/free shipping.

      In other words, the original offer is that you buy one and get 2 free but you still have to pay for shipping, which is about the same price as another bottle of polish (I even listed the shipping prices to illustrate this).

      So as I said in my post, another way of looking at it is LIKE you are buying 2 polishes and getting one free plus free shipping since, in the end, you're paying a TOTAL of about $16.

      Hope that clears it up for you!!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh, OK! I got it now! Thanks :-)

      Delete
    3. Yay! Glad it makes sense! :D

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig