Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 21, 2013

HOT deals going on NOW!

Happy Friday, Nouvettes! I've got a rather large round-up packed with HOT beauty deals going on NOW to share with you today! So let's get right to it!

Oh, but before we get to it, I want to wish my lovely boyfriend, Mr. G. a VERY happy birthday today! You have no idea how much that man puts up with living with me, including but not limited to: a constant barrage of beauty-related packages coming through the front door, never-ending requests to "try this soap" or "try this shampoo," nail polish fumes during "TV time," and the list goes on. Happy Birthday Mr. G, and thank you for being the most kind, generous and patient man I have ever known, and for making me laugh every single day. You are my best friend and even after ten years, I still get "the butterflies" when I'm with you!

Now, on to the hot deals!





  • Sephora seems to have ended their contract with OPI and ALL Sephora by OPI products are now around 50% off both in-store and online (thanks to several of you for the heads-up about that one!).

  • In addition to the killer nail polish deals now being spotted at Big Lots, several of you have reported finding 5-piece Alicia Silverstone EcoTools brush sets for $5 at Big Lots recently. Again, get to your nearest Big Lots asap to see if you can find these awesome deals! And thanks again to many of you for the heads-up about that one.


  • Speaking of Dollar Tree, I want to thank several of you for pointing out that on the Dollar Tree website right now, they're selling the CoverGirl beauty tools (and hopefully in stores too) that I first posted about back in February of 2011. I literally was JUST wondering what happened to that line--CoverGirl lauched a TON of beauty tools in the beginning of 2011, but they never really got wide distribution. Looks like they decided to kill the collection, but you still have a chance to grab some for a buck if you want 'em. Thanks again to several of you for the heads-up about that one!

  • And last but certainly not least, a huge thanks to reader Ariadne Elise of Ever Belle's Mani-fest for sharing a pic of the Sally Hansen Lustre Shines she spotted at Ross recently (all shades!) for $1.99 each! I have been meaning to try these since I first posted about them back in September of 2012. Any suggestions from my fellow duochrome lovers out there? Any must-have shades?

image credit: Ariadne Elise for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen Lustre Shines at Ross
(Ross price: $1.99 each)

Whew! I think we covered a lot of ground in this round-up. I feel like I need a nap now. Ha! Thank again to everyone who took the time to share info that was mentioned in this post. I appreciate it so VERY much and I know that many of you reading this do as well!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. here's another good deal- get a free full size kat von d eyeliner in "homie" with any $25 online sephora purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You NEED Lava Burst from the LustreShines. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got 'Lava' myself-- and my Mom already has it lined up to try first. =) I also got 'Firefly' because I am a geek. *Shiny*

      Delete
    2. Aaah thank you both for the rec!! :)

      Delete
  3. Those SH ones were $9 forever. They just sat on the shelf. I guess nobody wanted to pay that much for a DS polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ulta still has the darkest shades of L'Oreal's True Match on sale for $2.25 a piece. Now that is a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg G!!! Thank you and to whoever gave you the heads up about the MISSAH products!!! I've been wanting to try the Time Revolution line (the essence is said to be an even better SK-II facial treatment essence which my ALL time favorite) I was going to wait until I head back to Korea but the prices are a little bit better right now...OMG, $32 compared to $285 that I spent?! YES PLEASE!

    Thanks again! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited I put MISSAH...LMAO, MISSHA! Thanks again G! My cart is super FULL, ah! I can't wait to get my goodies! (: Oh and the sale is until 7/7! (:

      Delete
    2. Lol!! You are sooo welcome! I'm so glad I could help! Oh and thanks for letting us know the end date! :)

      Delete
  6. YAY!! I have been waiting for those duochromes to finally come down in cost. That white one will be mine. And Firefly too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Mr G.!!!! How fun to celebrate on the first day of summer! !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, R!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too, honey! *hugs*

      Delete
  8. Happy birthday, Mr. G.! He's lucky to have such a caring partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will tell him you said that! Thanks so much!!! xoxo

      Delete
  9. It sucks cause I never find anything at ross or big lots. Gotta save my $ for phamexpo anyway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw man! I paid about 7 bucks (w/a coupon) on one of the LustreShines in December. If only I had waited six months . . . That said, I'll probably go to Ross to get a different color.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig