Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Quick update...

Hey Nouvettes!

Just a few items I wanted to mention since I've been away for a few days:
  • I'm starting to feel like myself again and boy have I missed you! I just updated the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale Master List post with lots and lots of new additions, all thanks to YOU (thanks so much for continuing to leave comments on that post while was under the weather!).
  • If you'd like to share haul pics of the things you've purchased during the clearance sale, you can leave links to your blog, Facebook page, etc. on the Nouveau Cheap Facebook page here (please limit your links to haul pics only--thanks!). Or you can tag your haul pics on Instagram or Twitter with #cvsbeautyclearance (a huge thanks to @clairescoupons for coming up with that hastag!) so that we can all see what you've purchased and how much you've saved!
  • And last but not least, since I'm ridiculously behind on everything right now, I won't be doing a Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale wrap-up post for this week. So please refer to the weekly ads on the CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens websites for full listings of everything that's on sale this week. My normal wrap-up will return this Saturday.
And thank you all SO much for all of the well-wishes since I've been away. I can't express to you how much your messages meant to me--it helped make things much more pleasant during a not-so-pleasant time. 

Love,
G. xo

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #cvsbeautyclearance Love, Claire aka: @clairescoupons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, thanks for the love girlie! Correction though; the hashtag for Instagram is #cvsbeautyclearance !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah!! Thank you, Claire!!! I just fixed that (sorry I messed it up!).

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better and better each day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all that you do. Thanks to you, I now buy ninety-percent of my makeup from the drugstore.

    I'm glad that you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They don't seem to have that clearance here in dallas. I went to a few cvs and there's nothing going on, but I did see a lot of clearance at walgreens . I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig