Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 2, 2013

HOT deal for San Diego readers!

Sorry if this post looks weird but I'm writing it from my phone.  I just had to share this amazing deal with my fellow San Diego peeps! Please click here  http://instagram.com/p/Y1HTOFQPMl/ and be sure to read what I wrote under the picture!

If you want to see swatches of the Fall 2012 Color Tattoos,  just do a search for them on my blog...I reviewed all shades when they first came out.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig