Also, a few tips and reminders:
- For all non-sightings comments, please use the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale Discussion post. Thank you!
- Walgreens, Ulta, Rite Aid, Target and Bed Bath & Beyond (stores with an extended beauty department) all seem to be putting many of the same products on clearance right now as CVS. So if you don't live near a CVS or haven't seen products on clearance at your CVS, try another retailer!
- I started a Walgreens Clearance Sightings Open Thread Post a few weeks back, in case you want to know what's been spotted on clearance at Walgreens. NOTE: Be sure to check the comments on that post because I haven't updated my post to add anything from the comments!
- Thanks to several readers for the heads-up that the CVS $2 off Revlon coupon that helped me get this lipstick for $0.07 is printing at the red scanner box DAILY! I got it again the other day, so be sure to scan your Extra Care card as many times as the machine will let you (it doesn't always print for the first scan!). Scan your card until it says "no more coupons for today" or something like that.
- There's a printable $1 off Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara coupon here, which you can use with the Grow Luscious Mascaras that are on 75% off clearance at CVS. That could mean free mascara (or close to it) if you get the $2 off Revlon coupon from the red scanner box. Stacking coupons rocks!