Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 25, 2013

Urban Decay flash sale going on NOW (through tomorrow, Friday)

Big thanks to to readers Jessegretag and Donna for leaving comments on the You Tell Me page this morning about this one:


Right now on the Urban Decay website, you can get the above palettes for 50% off ($18 each) and also three different full-size Primer Potions for 50% off ($10 each). No code is required--the discount will be applied at checkout (until this flash sale ends on 4/26 at 11:59PM).

 Also, they've added some new additions to their sale page here.

Happy shopping!

Thanks again, Jessegretag and Donna, for the heads-up about this one!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Would you believe that I have never bought any Urban Decay eyeshadows before? I have liner pencils, shadow pencils, primer, glosses, and the old tinted moisturizer...but no eyeshadow, neither singles, nor palettes. So I got all three palettes on the sale page, and the Feminine palette from the flash sale! I was just, "OMG OMG LOOK AT THESE PRICES!" and couldn't stop myself. It's my Mother's Day present this year, yeah, yeah, that's it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greed is the only primer potion on sale. But it's still an amazing sale! I got all three palettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this deal, each palette cost the same as one individual eyeshadow. Sweet! I bought all three of them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig