Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 19, 2013

Unadvertised and/or regional sales at CVS this week

I've got some tidbits for you today about some sales that are either unadvertised or regional (or both) at CVS this week.

First up,  a huge thanks to QVC Host Jacque Gonzales, who gave me the heads-up on Twitter last night that she spotted Spoiled by Wet n Wild polishes at CVS on sale this week for 2/$3. Jacque told me that she reads my blog (fangirl moment!) and wanted to share this tip with us. Oh, and she even tweeted me a pic of the Spoiled polishes she purchased here (nice choices!). Thanks again for that tip, Jacque!

Next up, I was at a local CVS here in San Diego the other day and spotted this:

40% off ALL Physicians Formula cosmetics (4/14 - 4/20)

I double-checked the weekly circular for the San Diego area and this sale is NOT printed in the circular this week. So I'm not sure if this is a regional sale or an unadvertised sale that's going on at all locations.

Update: One more tip! Reader Amanda just let me know on Twitter that L'Oreal nail polishes are on sale for $4.99 each at her local CVS.

If you want to take advantage of any of these deals, be sure to check your local CVS stores and see if these sales are going on in your area (I obviously can't guarantee that they are!).

Thanks again, Jacque, for the tip about the Spoiled polishes and thanks to Amanda for the tip on the L'Oreal polishes!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I saw the 40 percent off PF makeup at CVS, too, in St. Clair Shores, Mich. I did a double take because I couldn't remember hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took advantage of this and bought a happy booster blush in Rose. I want to buy one that is Warm..but I REALLY need to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at CVS earlier today and that same sale is going on here (New York/Long Island).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same sale on in Tallahassee, FL- finally tried some shimmer strips trio pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Physician's Formula sale is happening in northern NJ as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The L'Oreal is on sale at my local CVS but not the Spoiled or PF. (NYC)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig