Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 1, 2013

Try Me Free rebate for Physicians Formula Fake Out Mascara

A huge thanks to reader A Plethora Of on Pinterest for the heads-up about this one! Deal Curation just shared the news that Physicians Formula is now offering Try Me Free rebates on their new Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara. Click here for all the details. NOTE: You have to buy a tube that has the "Try Me Free" sticker on it, but those should be pretty easy to find since this offer is running through October.

I love the Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara (click here for my review) so I'm excited to try this new formula (for free!).

Thanks again, A Plethora Of, for the great tip!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thanks! I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for this at the drugstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rebate has been on PF website for a few months. Most of them at my stores had the coupon peelies. Hopefully, more will be released with the rebate sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately these 'try me free' stickies are impossible to find. this rebate has been going since late last year or very early this year, don't remember exactly when I received my rebate form. if anyone happens to come across one, I would love to know where they found it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig