Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spotted: Wet n Wild Summer 2013 Feeling Hot, Hot, Haute! dipslay

NOTE: nothing in this display is new--these products are all repromotes of existing products.

Longtime reader and photo contributor Jess spotted a new Wet n Wild display at Walgreens recently and was kind enough to share some pics. Even though nothing here is new, it might be a nice thing to look out for if your regular drugstores are often out of stock on these items:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Summer 2013 Feeling Hot, Hot, Haute! display

More pics and info after the jump...

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

This display contains the Ulitmate Sheer Tinted Moisturizers SPF15 in the core shades of: Beige, Natural and Sun Kissed. Not featured in this display is the shade Buff.

Also in this display are the three Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzers that I reviewed here (Reserve Your Cabana, Bikini Contest and Ticket to Brazil). 

Thanks so much for the great sighting and pics, Jess!

PS: Jess said that when she spotted the Wet n Wild Limited Edition Color Up! Megavolume mascaras at Walgreens (which I blogged about here), she spotted some NEW Coloricon eyeliner shades. I haven't see any new Coloricon eyeliner shades in person yet, but I will definitely post more info when I get it!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. wnw should come out with more things suitable for women of color. :\ it's kind of embarrassing when they're owned by markwins, who owns black radiance.

    that being said i still wanna try that bronzer. ahh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm gonna have to agree. They should definitely add more shades of foundation/concealer/power for women of color. I love their lipsticks and eyeshadows, but the only face product I would bother trying from them is a blush. I wish they had some darker bronzers too.

      Delete
    2. Completely agree. It's frustrating.

      Delete
    3. I've always been under the impression that is why they have BR, a whole line devoted to darker skin tones. I love products from both. I DO think the price jump for BR is entirely unfair.. especially items that are virtually the same between the brands, like the 8-pan palettes.

      Delete
    4. I agree w the ladies above, and w you too...they do probably figure they have BR and there you go. I'm always the lightest colour possible out of most brands (right now I'm using Jackie Oates by Lush) and I use whatever BR products that suit me(creme eyeshadow, mascara, etc) but I have to say that the divide is silly. All brands should make available ALL skintones and colours. I mean wouldn't they rake in more money that way too, and then everyone is happy at the end of the day. :)

      Delete
  2. I am so glad Sun Kissed tinted moisturizer is coming back! I hadn't seen it in quite awhile and it is my summer time holy grail! Even better than the Chanel tinted moisturizer I used to use at the smallest fraction of the price!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig