Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 1, 2013

Nouveau Cheap on ABCNews.com

Not an April Fool's Joke! A huge thanks to Leticia of Cosmetics Aficionado for letting me know that the ABCNews.com article I contributed to (along with some other familiar bloggers you might recognize) is now up on the ABCNews website!


Click here to read the full article (my tips are featured on page one and page two!).

SHARE:

34 comments

  1. Congrats on the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for letting me know it was up!!

      Delete
  2. COOL! Yours is my favorite blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you to say, clisa! Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  3. G!!! Your name is pretty. I did not know what "G" stood for previously. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome girl!! You deserve it with all the effort you put into this lovely blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for saying that, Ashley!! :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!! Three cheers for Nouveau Cheap!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that cool!!!! High five, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That's so awesome! I love your blog and you deserved to be featured there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congrats! Your blog has such a distinct name that it can't be forgotten. I always refer you to my friends in search of beauty info! Keep up the FAB work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for that, Selina!! *hugs* :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig