Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hot drugstore sales starting tomorrow (Sunday, 4/14)


If I can't finish the Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale wrap-up on Saturday (I always try to publish it on Saturdays, the day before the sales start), I like to at least post the highlights on Saturday, with the full post on Sunday. I have been a bit under the weather today and it's looking like I won't finish my full wrap-up until tomorrow. Thankfully it's a pretty light week so there's not much going on, but there are a few excellent sales starting tomorrow!

Here are the can't-miss deals that start on 4/14 and run through 4/20:

CVS:

All Milani lipsticks or lipliners $3.69 with $2 Extra Bucks (limit 1). Final price after rewards: $1.69. (Click here and here for some Color Statement lipstick swatches!)

All Milani cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF (excludes lip colors)

RITE AID:

All Nivea lip care, including Lip Butters (click here for my review) $1.99 each. All Nivea skincare and bath care B2G1FREE. Spend $15 on any Nivea lip care, skincare or bath care products get $5 back in +UP Rewards (limit 2 on this +UP offer).

WALGREENS:

All Nivea lip care (includes Lip Butters) $1.99 each

Nivea body washes 2/$7

25% off Studio 35 Beauty cosmetic brushes and nail appliques


NOTE: In most Sunday newspapers (4/14), there will be a $1 off Nivea lip care coupon and a $3 off 2 Nivea body washes coupon that you can pair with the sales at either Rite Aid or CVS this week.

That's it for the highlights this week. My full wrap-up will be up tomorrow (Sunday).
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'm definitely going to pick up some Milani lippies this week!
    I don't own any of the new ones yet.
    Thanks for the heads up. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope u realise that there is a limit 1 on the Milani ECB deal...unless u have more than 1 CVS card.

      Delete
  2. im supposed to be on a no buy but oh myyyyyy! these lip deals are too good to pass up >.< !i think i have two extra bucks too so that will work out thanks for the heads up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must confess that I was at CVS at 1am. I knew the lipsticks would be gone if I waited until tomorrow. I got 5 of them! The cashier was extra nice and allowed me to divide the transaction using 3 different cards- plus I paid for the others with the extra bucks... I'm actually giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads-up about the Nivea body washes. Those are the only ones I truly love - time to stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Milani lipsticks aren't listed as being on sale in my CVS :(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a 20% coupon in the CVS ad here in NJ this weekend;s paper. for all reg priced items, might be a good deal with coupons. I like that better than bigo half off

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Nivea body washes are 2/$4 AFTER the $3 off 2 coupon. Without the coupon, they are on sale at Wags for 2/$7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, thank you, Colleen! I was a bit out of last night and must have looked at the wrong part of the ad (the "with coupon" part). I just corrected that. :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig