Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 11, 2013

Groupon alert: Jesse's Girl JulieG Frosted Gum Drops Collection for $12.99 (all six shades!)


This just in! The Jesse's Girl JulieG Frosted Gum Drops Textured Nail Polish Collection is now on Groupon, where you can get the entire collection (six shades) for $12.99 + $2.99 shipping (if you spend more than $15, meaning if you buy more than one set, shipping is free. The limit on this deal is 3 sets total). That's a heck of a deal since these polishes retail for $3.99 each.

For more details, visit the Jesse's Girl Facebook page here.

NOTE: If you're looking for these polishes locally, they are officially starting to show up in stores! You can view my interactive map here to see where this collection has been spotted (and please leave a marker on the map if you've spotted it--thanks in advance!). I will be putting a link to the map in the upper menu bar of my blog very soon, so that you'll be able to easily access the map any time you'd like.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Tempting, but I already found some in stores (and bought). They are fabulous, though. Two coats and you have a fun textured manicure that appears matte and glittery at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Been wanting these polishes and haven't found any yet, but just purchased the Groupon so now I can have the entire set! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to my local Rite Aid last Saturday (4/6) and no display yet. I went yesterday (4/11) and the display was completely emptied. Sold out!! Thank you for posting this. I placed my order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got tired of waiting for these to show up at Rite Aid. So, thanks, Groupon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have t had ANY luck with the Jessie's Girl polishes I must be the only one :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig