Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 15, 2013

Freebie alert: Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil

Big thanks to readers Tanya, Ally Marie and MissNailPolishElle for this one! Right now on the Essie Facebook page, they're giving away free samples of Apricot Cuticle Oil. Click here to grab yours! (I'd hurry though, because this offer has already been up for two hours as of the time of this post).

Thanks again, Tanya, Ally Marie and MissNailPolishElle, for the tip!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Yeah! Thanks, got one! Was wanting to try this when I saw it advertised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! How fun is this?! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up. I actually found this half-off at a local Rite Aid, which had markdowns in advance of a renovation. But I love the oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, G! It's still available as of 6:53 PM EST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up! Can't get enough of this oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh I need something new for my cuticles!! Thanks for the heads up!
    The sample form is still open as of 8 PM EST. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. For those who don't want to wait 6-8 weeks, the May 2013 issue of Marie Claire has a sample of the Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies! While I do have a bottle (love it, smells sooo good) I requested a sample to put in my MIL's nail kit for when I do her nails. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig