Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Quick update...

I hope you're enjoying the new site while it's in transition!

There are some kinks that still need to be worked out and not all of the new features are fully functional yet, but we hope to be at 100% by Monday.

In the meantime, I want you to know that we're aware of the fact that the lower portion of the sidebar and the bottom portion of the blog are loading very slowly right now. It may take several minutes for you to see my blog roll and things like that, but I just want you to know that the blog roll didn't go away! If you don't see it immediately, it should appear eventually.


As soon as we're up to 100% I will do a "formal" announcement and introduce you to some fun and helpful new bells and whistles around here that (I hope) will make your reading experience easier and more enjoyable going forward.

Again, thanks for your patience during this transition!

G. xo

PS: If you haven't seen my snazzy new social networking bar (top right corner), I am now officially on Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ if you'd like to connect with me in those places (in addition to Bloglovin', Twitter and Facebook, of course). I don't have much going on yet for Pinterest, but I hope to have more time to spend pinning in the near future!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I'm really liking the new layout! It's much more user friendly in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, G! I'll be following you on Pinterest for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, even now in its half-baked state, LOL!!!!!!

    I can't wait to see the final product. You are so creative, G, not to mention helpful and a great friend to all of us!

    You have introduced me to so many products that I wouldn't have given a second look (my wallet is happy and empty at the same time, haha!).

    To be completely honest, I subscribe to a number of blogs, but this is the only one I actually read every day, from start to finish!

    Good work, and congrats on what must be a time-consuming, head-turning project. Almost like having a baby?

    XO,
    Isis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS DESIGN SO MUCH!!!!

    Sorry about the shouting. I love your blog so much, I think you know that, but I wasn't a big fan of your old layout; it was functional, but not pretty. This is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new design is looking fabulous so far! Can't wait to see the finishing results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY love the new layout so far! I liked your old one but this one looks more clean and fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! I like it a lot. Navigation is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fyi, I think the You Tell Me Page linked to on the top bar is an older version, not the current one - perhaps you are already aware of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new look! Crisp and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweetie i am so happy for you! This redesign is SO fabulous- chic, easy to read, and expensive-looking lol! Whoever put this together did an awesome job. It'll take me a little while to get used to it after all this time, because it's a different 'face', but it's obviously been made thoughtfully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks fab! Love it!

    x Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new site! So clean and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you've done with the place. Makes me want to do some spring cleaning! I love youf blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm liking the new layout. Much cleaner. I had to adjust the old one in my browser in order for it to fit in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm liking the new layout. Much cleaner. I had to adjust the old one in my browser in order for it to fit in the window.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig