Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 29, 2013

New Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Textured Nail Color Collection

Last week I showed you the new Fuzzy Coat textured polishes from Sally Hansen, and in that post I mentioned that there was a SECOND collection of textured polishes also due out this June called Sugar Coat. Well, I just discovered that the Sugar Coat polishes are now on the Target website (NOTE: they are not yet available for purchase) so let's take a peek!

 image source: Target.com
NEW Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Textured Nail Colors
(retail: $5.49 each)

Keep reading to see the other shades in this collection...


There are four shades currently on the Target website (I have no idea if there are four shades total in this collection or if Target only has four shades on their site right now).

Razzleberry (pictured above)

 image source: Target.com
 Cotton Candies

 image source: Target.com
 Sour Apple

 image source: Target.com
Bubble Plum

It appears that these may be similar to the Zoya Pixie Dust textured polishes, but I obviously have no way of knowing for sure until we see some swatches.

Are you excited to try the Sugar Coat or Fuzzy Coat polishes once they hit stores? Thoughts?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Looks like all the brands are jumping on textured polish just like crackle. I'm liking Razzleberry, Sour Apple and Bubble Plum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll pass. Textured polishes look too much like a "hungry glitter" for my liking. I do look forward to seeing swatches of both the Fuzzy and Sugar Coats though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fuzzy Coats look VERY similar to Nails Inc Feathers collection, which I did want but not at the $9.50 price tag. Sally Hansen version looks like a perfect alternative - I am definitely up for them.
    For the sugar coats, unless they have something a little different than Pixie Dust, I'll probably pass. Between the JulieG Frosted Gum Drops and Zoya, I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really like my nails to anything other than glass smooth so I will probably pass. Having said that Sour Apple looks like a fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all these fun colors and textures coming out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I saw more of the holographic trend in the drugstore rather than more of this "textured polish" stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. found this like that may show you-http://www.body-soulbeauty.com/2013/02/sally-hansen-sugar-coat-fuzzy-coat.html#.UV4mbY7dI20

    but you're probably right about it being similar to the zoya polishes. I kinda like 'em and like the colors shown on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They just put these out at my Duane Reade today - there are eight colors I believe. In addition to the above, there is a black, white, red, and a pale yellow.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig