Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 1, 2013

Big Lots Friends & Family Event this Sunday (3/3)

Heads up, Big Lots shoppers! If you didn't get the email, we've got another Friends & Family event coming this weekend!


Click the image above to print your 20% off coupon! This is good for your ENTIRE purchase on Sunday!

If you're a Buzz Club Rewards Member (it's free to join in-store or online) you'll get 20% off your entire purchase on SATURDAY NIGHT (3/2), no coupon needed! Just don't forget to present your Buzz Club card at checkout!

Keep reading for some (beauty) shopping tips!


TIPS:
  • As all regular Big Lots shoppers know, just about every location has 2-packs of Revlon polishes for $1.99 each. Some stores seem to have the same shades for years, BUT, I have heard from several of you that many of last season's LE shades are now surfacing in these 2-packs. If you're a Revlon polish fan, definitely check your local stores this weekend because you never know what you might find.
  • I posted about this a while back but lately I've been getting feedback from you that even more of the Maybelline Eye Studio eyeshadow quads are surfacing at Big Lots lately, for $2.99 each. So if you're a fan of those and haven't spotted them at your Big Lots, check again!
  • Remember my Big Lots sightings post from last October? During that trip, I bought the Puristics Night Recovery Cream and Intensive Eye Treatment for $2 each (these retail at Rite Aid for about $19.99 each!). Well it took me a while to use those products, but once I did, I TOTALLY fell in love with them. In fact, last month I went back and bought five more bottles of each product (which adds up to the retail price of just ONE product at the drugstore!). The Night Recover Cream has worked extremely well for my skin--it's non-irritating and I swear to you, my skin is so soft in the morning when I wake up I almost can't believe it's my skin. I really feel strongly about this nighttime moisturizer so I wanted to mention this here--if you have dry, normal or oily skin (I have oily) I really think this moisturizer might surprise you (especially with the weather the way it is right now--my skin has been so dry and this completely solves that for me). If you can find it at your Big Lots (for $2!!) I say it's definitely worth a shot (especially with an extra 20% off this weekend).

Have you spotted anything great at your local Big Lots recently? Please share in the comments!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Does this mean its only available on Sunday March 3rd or does that mean up until March 3rd, we can use the coupon? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will defineately be making a trip to my local Big Lots this weekend. I hope they have those moisturizers that you mentioned, my skin in this weather is oh so dry and you can't beat the price. Keeping my fingers crossed on finding some great deals here in this part of Tx. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo HOO! Thanks for the coupon and for the heads up! -Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the Puristics lotions at my Big Lots in northern Cincinnati. I got the night cream, eye cream, and day lotion and I'm very excited to try them. I also picked up a two-pack of the Revlon matte suedes, a Soho crease brush, and elf blending brush (my favorite), and a few other boring staples.

    The cashier told me that they were manually applying the 20% discount for card members because there was a computer glitch. Earlier in the day they were scanning cards and discovered the register was giving members 40% off! Wish I would have gone this afternoon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BONUS TIP: If you get the Puristics lotions, make sure all of your pumps work before you throw out the receipt and packaging! I have to take back the eye cream tomorrow and exchange it because nothing is coming out.

      Delete
  5. Thanks G! I just got back from Big Lots and it was mayhem! I did find the Puristics, they had tons of all with the exception of the eye cream - DARN!!! I grabbed 1 of each. Thanks again and thanks to the commenters regarding the pump issue. I'll hold on to my receipt lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah-ha! I went to another Big Lots and they had ONE eye cream available!! Grabbed that baby so fast! Yes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig