Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spotted: New nail products

I spotted some new polishes and treatments at Rite Aid the other day, so let's take a look:

 New Pretty Woman Gelogic Nail Polish
(price unknown)

This new line from Pretty Woman contains polishes that give a "salon finish with no UV light." In other words, a gel-like polish that doesn't require a lamp.

Keep reading for more pics...






Next, I spotted the new Nutra Nail treatments:

 New Nutra Nail Nailsentials Collection
(retail: $5.99 each at Rite Aid)

 Nutra Nail Nailsentials Cuticle & Nail Butter
Nutra Nail Nailsentials Triple Power Strengthener
(retail: $5.99 each at Rite Aid)

  Nutra Nail Nailsentials Power Growth Treatment
Nutra Nail Nailsentials Cuticle Remover
(retail: $5.99 each at Rite Aid)

And finally, I spotted a new (to me) As Seen on TV product:

As Seen On TV Pink Armor Nail Gel
(retail: unknown)

I actually had never seen the infomercial for this product before, so I looked it up on YouTube. If you haven't seen it, here you go:


Gotta love the signature infomercial phrase: "BUT WAIT!"


Have you spotted/tried any of these new nail products yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I really love Nutra Nail products, they're so hard to find, in my area at least. I'll make a trip to cvs to see if they have these strengtheners, they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally lol'd at "but wait!".

    I'm actually interested in that Pink Armor stuff. I LOVE my Nail Envy, but am always interested in trying new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom got the Gelogic polish in the teal shade, and two things you need to know...the bottle would lead you to believe that the finish is metallic, not the case. Inside the shade was more or less a creme...still pretty anyway. Another thing is that after about a week and a half of wear I tried to remove it from my moms nails w/ pure acetone and it left her w/ "smurf fingers." I really had to work it off w/ a cotton ball and Q-tips...under the nailbed as well, then use oil, and finally had to lightly buff off the top layer of nail to rid it of any remaining tint. I won't touch the stuff! Oddly enough, today she went for a fresh pedicure and it came off her toes no prob...so I don't know...maybe I would try the pale pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really interested in the Nail & Cuticle Butter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely interested in the Pink Armor stuff. If there's anything that can make my nails stronger, I'm all for it. I've seen it at Target on an As Seen on TV endcap for $10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually just purchased the NutraNail Power Treatment today. Only used it once but it's kinda thin going on. I rubbed it on my cuticle area and underneath my nail edge since I'm wearing gelish polish. Pretty sure running it over that would be pointless lol. I wonder if the "200% less breakage" claim is true at all. I guess we'll see!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig