Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 7, 2013

Missha Anniversary Sale: 40% off sitewide through Friday, 2/8

If you've been wanting to try a Korean BB Cream such as my favorite Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 (click here for my review), now is the time to do it, Nouvettes! 


In honor of Missha's 4th birthday, Now through tomorrow, 2/8, everything on the Missha US website is 40% off. This brings the price of my beloved Perfect Cover BB Cream down from $12.99 to $7.79!

Of course there are lots and lots of other BB Creams to choose from, as well as nail polish, makeup, skincare, etc. 

In addition to the 40% off, there are lots of other freebies and deals for new and existing subscribers. Check the main page for the breakdown.

And don't forget that you get free shipping on orders of $40 or more. Happy hauling!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Sweet, I just placed an order! My first "real" BB cream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Ahhh! Thanks so much for the heads up; gonna stock up on my fave BB cream now! Do you have any other product recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ordered a day before the sale so I emailed them for a price adjustment. waited 4 days for a response and heard nothing. So since today is the last day of the sale i called them only for them to tell me because it shipped they can't price adjust. I don't quite get it since it would only involve crediting my bank account. pretty disappointed in this company and not sure if I want to order from them again. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Perfect Cover BB Cream a week ago after reading the review here and then seeing in the comments that they were giving full-sized tubes of #21 to new accounts as a free gift with purchase. I bought their nail polish in jbl01 -- a beautiful blue-teal flaky shimmer -- and couldn't be more pleased with the color and cute packaging (the heart shaped cap cover pulls off for easier brush handing), although the brush is probably too wide for folks with tiny nail beds.

    And the BB cream is really awesome -- it is my first entry into the BB creams (Korean or otherwise) and I am completely converted. I never wore foundation of any kind for years because they either applied streaky, collected on dry skin, formed a weird makeupy mask, settled oddly in my pores, etc. I'm not going to claim that I tried every product or anything, but I was never impressed by anything I put on my face, whether from a drugstore or department store. This stuff, though, is like a freaking dream on my skin. I'm pale with too much redness coming through, so the color and tone is ideal for neutralizing (some find it ashy at first, but it does oxidize a bit in the first 15-20 minutes). My skin is a little on the dry side and I love that the texture is so smooth and more moisturizing than even some liquid foundations I've tried. I have a lot of visible pores on my nose and cheeks and even a very thin layer makes them almost invisible for hours. And I'm allergic to chemical sunscreens so the fact that this has a generous dose of zinc oxide (probably part of why it applies a bit ashy looking at first) is also a plus. For me, at least so far, this is a close to perfect product!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig