Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 18, 2013

Free shipping on all orders $15+ at e.l.f. (ends tonight at midnight)

Heads up, e.l.f. fans! Reader Joanna on Facebook just alerted me to this President's Day sale:


Enter code PRESDAY at checkout to receive free shipping on your order of $15 or more, today only (2/18) on the e.l.f. website. This code ends at midnight (not sure if that's specific to your time zone or if it will end at midnight Pacific or Eastern) but if this is like other e.l.f. sales, they may extend it into tomorrow. If you don't want to take any chances, place your order before midnight Eastern tonight!

Tip: A lot of readers have been asking me lately if I have a favorite drugstore tinted moisturizer. I have to say that the e.l.f. Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF20  is my favorite tinted moisturizer that I've tried to date (click here for my original review). It's got great coverage (much better than a lot of other tinted moisturizers I've tried at the drugstore level) and I swear to you, if e.l.f. called this a BB Cream, I wouldn't question it. It could seriously go toe-to-toe with the other drugstore BB Creams I've tried over the past year. I can't recommend this one enough--it even works beautifully with my oily skin. At $3, it's a steal.

Thanks again, Joanna, for the heads-up about this sale!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Also, on orders $30 and over, you get a year's subscription to Glamour, but can get a $14.95 rebate if you don't want the subscription, so it's pretty much half off if you spend $30 and get the rebate, with free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay my first shout out!! Glad to be of help.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig