Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update regarding the new Liquid Glass Lip Glosses from Jesse's Girl

Regarding my post from yesterday featuring the new Liquid Glass Lip Glosses from Jesse's Girl, I want to let you know that I was mistaken when I said that these were the same glosses currently available on the Jesse's Girl website. I was contacted by Jesse's Girl and told that the glosses on the website are the original, older version (currently being discontinued) and the glosses in my post (now popping up at Rite Aid) are brand new. Also, there are three different duochrome/holo glosses in this new collection. For more info, including shade names, please see my updated post here.

Sorry for the confusion!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig