Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spotted: Pacifica products...at Target!

What?!?! Yep, your eyes are not decieving you. Reader Allison spotted a beautiful display of Pacifica products at Target recently and was nice enough to share a pic:

(click to super-size)

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
Pacifica, now at Target
As you can see, there's a nice assortment of products in this display.
Allison writes:
 I've recently found Pacifica products at my local Target! Now that they are becoming unavailable at most Sephora locations and Sephora.com, this is great news! Products seem a bit cheaper, too. For instance, the tinted lip balms are $6.99, the Radiant Shimmer Coconut Multiple (cream face palette) is $11.99 at Target ($14 on pacificaperfume.com), and the Eye Brightening Eye Shadow Palette is also $11.99 at Target ($14 on Pacifica's site). My Target is stocking the coconut water cleaning wipes (AMAZING!!! These are fantastic!), body butter, lip balm, face palette, eye palette, roll-on fragrance, and the Take Me There gift set.
 Allison also shared a bit more about the Pacifica Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes:
I immediately grabbed the Coconut Water Cleansing Cloths and I am obsessed!!! They are a must-try! I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and these are extremely gentle, smell AMAZING, and take off all makeup. They're also all natural, biodegradable, etc.

If I weren't already in my PJs I'd be grabbing the keys and heading to Target right this moment for a back-up tube of  Tuscan Blood Orange Body Cream and those cleansing wipes...

Thanks so much, Allison, for the fantastic information, sighting and pic!
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. After getting the Tuscan Orange in my Ipsy bag I'm obsessed with that fragrance. I wonder if the candles will make their way to Target as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favorite scents EVER. I really, really hope Target starts selling their candles. A few years ago, CVS (well, at least here in San Diego) used to carry Pacifica bar soaps and it was *heaven*.

      Delete
  2. That's so funny; I just spotted them today as well! I just bought the Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter and a lip balm. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be so excited if they started selling their candles too! I have a Waikiki Pikake candle that smells so good, I call it the guest candle-i only burn it when guests are over. I'm so excited to go to target now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so excited if they started selling their candles too! I have a Waikiki Pikake candle that smells so good, I call it the guest candle-i only burn it when guests are over. I'm so excited to go to target now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! I will have to check mine and see if they get this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of this brand so looked at their website. Now I want everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's odd, they've actually been at my Target for sometime already (By the YES TO CARROTS and Burts Bees area).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I already had a Target trip planned for Saturday, and now I know why! Wasn't sure before, lol, just knew I needed to go. After getting the Blood Orange Body Cream in my Ipsy bag, I am COMPLETELY obsessed! I seriously hope my Target has Pacifica. I'm in the sitcks in WI, so sometimes we don't have the newest stuff. Being a college town helps, expect that the good stuff sells out almost instantly. Wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is great! Just when I started getting into this brand, Sephora decides to get rid of it so I'm really happy that Target is now carrying their products. I've only tried Hawaiian Ruby Guava so far. Will be giving the Tuscan Blood Orange scent a try next :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently found a bunch of their stuff at Marshalls and was pretty excited, so this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw the display the other day too. I love the Blood Orange scent and can't wait to use up my current lotion stash so I can get some.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just picked up the Take Me There trio in hawaiian guava at Whole Foods. Love that scent, but last month I got the bar soap and I guess since its glycerin based there's hardly any lather...just feels slippery...even w a pouf. I'm sooo excited to try the facial wipes! I never tried Malibu Lemon Blossom, so that's on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very exciting news - will be keeping my eyes peeled! The coconut water cleansing wipes sound particularly intriguing. Thanks to you & Allison for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really exciting news!!! I can't wait to see if my closest Target has them. It'll have to wait though since my nearest Target is over an hour from me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Pacifica. I want the Coconut Cleansing Wipes. If anyone likes rose scents. Persian Rose is not to be overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so late and have not tried any Pacifica products. I'm going to search your blog for reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so excite! Lol was just at whole Foods the other day smelling the solid fragrances. I love mediteranean fig :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You could get around the shopping in your jammies dilemma by designating some yoga pants for sleep. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Has anyone noticed that Jemma Kidd is no longer in Targets? Both of my Targets had all of JK products at a huge discount a month back and now they no longer have the JK display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jemma Kidd is discontinued. Even in the UK.

      Delete
    2. I always found that the quality of her products were poor, considering how expensive they were.

      Delete
  20. I tried to find it on their website and it's listed as "Pacifca" minus the I. They're for sale online or in stores. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig