Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Lipstick League – week of 12.24.12


Lipstick League Question of the Week 

Do you have any beauty resolutions that you’ll be making for 2013? Or anything you just want to improve/avoid/get better at this year when it comes to beauty?

G's answer: I stopped making resolutions long ago because I never keep to them. But I would really, really like to do a full reorganization of my nail polish stash in 2013. Right now everything's kind of jumbled and it's difficult for me to find something when I'm looking for it. I really need to make time to create a better system.

Links of the Week

Phyrra - shares a darkly sparkly blurple eyeshadow tutorial.  

we heart this - Ever wonder how to style your hair into a sock bun? Wonder no more! 

Beauty Junkies Unite - Catch a sneak peek of spring color, and find out just how lovely the new ZOYA Lovely Collection for spring 2013 really is!  

Clumps of Mascara - is just a wee bit obsessed with Josie Maran skincare products these days.  

Gouldylox Reviews - I've tested a lot of skincare products. Here is my favorite that you've probably never heard of!  

Nouveau Cheap - Physicians Formula has so many interesting goodies in store for us for 2013 that I had to devote an entire blog post to it.  

Pink Sith - Shares with you her Top Taupes of Twenty Twelve and all that alliteration stuff!  

Prime Beauty - is starting the New Year off with happy healthy hair and you can too! Enter to win a set of DermOrganics hair care products from Prime Beauty!  

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Phyrra - I chose Scrangie’s Ozotic Nail Polish Swatches because I love Scrangie and I love Ozotic polishes. Scrangie’s always got gorgeous swatches of the most amazing colors.

Is there anything you're looking to avoid/improve/get better at in 2013 when it comes to beauty?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It's not so much a resolution.I been trying to find the right, foundation,and powder,and eyebrow pencil,for my complexion.I want to improve my blending techniques for my eye shadows,and I haven't tested a lot of make up out to avoid.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig