Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 31, 2012

Rite Aid $4 off Physicians Formula coupon (grab it before it's gone)


A HUGE thanks to several of you for the heads-up that right now on the Rite Aid Facebook page, there is a coupon for $4 off any Physicians Formula purchase (hurry though, because this is only valid for the first 20,000 fans).

I probably don't have to tell you how nicely this will pair with this deal this week (now through 1/5):

40% off all Physicians Formula foundations, powders, blushes, concealers and bronzers; spend $15 on any of these items (after the 40% off discount) get $5+UP (limit 2)

So let's break this down:

Buy four PF powders/blushes/bronzers/concealers for $9.99 each (total of $39.96). After the 40% off discount, your total drops to $23.98. But then you'll use the $4 off coupon, which brings your total out of pocket down to $19.98.

Then, since you spent over $15, you'll receive $5 back in +UP rewards, which you can use however you wish on your next purchase (for example, use it with the Wet n Wild deal and you'll only have to spend $5 out of pocket to get to the $10 you need in order to get another $5+UP rewards. Then you can take that $5+UP and buy another $10 worth of WnW stuff  and get another $5+UP rewards. Crazy, right?)

So after sales, coupons and rewards, your grand total for four Physicians Formula products will be $14.98. That's a savings of $24.98. Not too shabby.

And of course you can also use this coupon on a single item purchase. Let's say you find the new Super BB Cream stuff and you only one item. If the BB Cream retails for $14.99 (I'm guessing here on the price), with the 40% off discount your total drops to $8.99. But with that $4 off coupon, your grand total drops to $4.99. Not bad at all!

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to share info about this coupon! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The BB cream was 14.95 at my Rite Aid, and had a manufacturer's coupon for $3 attached to it - so it was around $6 plus tax when I bought it a couple days ago. I wish I'd had the $4 Rite Aid store coupon too - I assume that would be stackable, a $2 BB cream is quite a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I snagged one...I love their eyeliners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Rite Aid this morning, but the new PF display wasn't out. I asked the manager if it was possibly in the stock room, and he found it. I was able to use both the $3.00 PF coupon on the box, as well as the $4.00 printable one. Good deal! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As of 9AM EST on Jan 2, this coupon is still available (I JUST got mine). Yay! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got an awesome deal! I grabbed the new BB cream, concealer and powder as well as a blush. All of the new BB products had $3 coupons on them as well as being 40% off. I used the $4 coupon and already had $4 in UP rewards so I paid a total of $17.85 and got 2 $5 up rewards back on my card. It's like I paid $7 for 4 products! SCORE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip! I got a bunch of PF goodies with the coupon and sale. OMG can I just say, the PF BB cream is AMAZING!!! I decided to try it since the before/after pictures on the display seemed to indicate that this is a really full coverage BB cream. And it is!!! I was not even going to try it after I swatched it because I thought it was too pink toned, but it actually works well with my skin tone and has AMAZING coverage for all my discolorations! I didn't even need to build it up. And I put it straight on my face with no skincare applied... it still looked pretty good, though I will probably prep my skin in the future since it's dry/flaky from retin-A use. I also ADORE the BB concealer which has amazing coverage, is more yellow-toned than the light/medium BB cream, and is great under the eyes. Also finally tried the pressed bronze booster powder, also love that :D Now I just hope the BB cream doesn't break me out! I was surprised of all the BB products, the powder was the one that was sold out at my Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig