Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 21, 2012

Preview: Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer

As promised, today I'm going to preview for you the entire Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection, which I just received from Wet n Wild for review (if you missed my previews of the Wet n Wild 2013 core collection products, I did several posts yesterday with lots of pics).

So let's start with the new eyeshdow primer (I can't tell you how long I've been hoping for an eyeshadow primer from Wet n Wild!):

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection
Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer in For My Primas

Wet n Wild confirmed to me directly that this product dries clear.

Keep reading for more info...


My full review, coming soon...

Please check back today for more previews of the Fergie Centerstage Collection!

A sample of this product was given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Can't wait, Can't wait! This looks promising and another plus is that it dries clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I am beyond thrilled about all of these new Wet N Wild products. I cannot wait to try them all. Thanks for sharing with us. I am an ex make up snob. Used to only use high end. Well my family life has changed & we have been affected by the economy immensely. Your blog has opened my eyes to soo many amazing drug store products and I cant THANK you enough! I get more of a thrill getting awesome stuff from the drugstore than I ever did getting high end stuff. Thanks again for the posts and keeping us gals on the up & up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing fingers that is a dry formula (UDPP), and not a slippery one (TFSS).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Wet n Wild I hope this is a great primer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND....I can't use it. =(

    Thanks so much for posting the ingredients, G!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How soon can we expect reviews!? This just gets me do excited and eager, your reviews are great and so thorough! Thanks g, for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Wet N Wild "Fergie" collections are out at my Walgreens. Just saw some today, and picked out only the eyeshadow primer. To me, it dries with a small tint of a pale skin color, but no complaints, just swatched it. Also, this was very liquidy, sort of like the ELF Primers, but in a squeeze tube. Haven't tried it out yet, maybe I should've gotten the gel liners while I was at it, the small stand only had about 4 of each product too. But the prices start at $5. The primer was about $5 and change. Can't wait to see more from WnW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The primer reminds me of the Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance... I do own and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bought the shadow primer. Comes out of the tube looking thick, but when applied is very wet, thin, and feels really slippery, almost like applying an oil to your skin. A little goes a long way and it's easy to get too much since it comes out of the tube with very little pressure. It does have a nice small opening for the tube. I was really worried when I first applied it, and it took a minute to dry.but once it dries it loses the slick texture and becomes much more matte with a smooth dry finish. Has a slight tint but is so sheer you cannot really see it, at least on my skin tone. No appreciable coverage for redness etc. I had no trouble applying shadow on top and so far it has performed just fine.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig