Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, December 8, 2012

Just updated: CVS Beauty Clearance Master List

It took me a few days, but I just completed a massive update to the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale Master list and I added many, many new products and shades thanks to your input! Click here to view the updated list.

Since I'm receiving information from a variety of sources (comments, tweets, emails, Facebook) I may have missed a few things. If you told me about a sighting and you see that it's NOT on the Master List, I ask that you leave a comment on the Master List post with your info (this is really the best place to get through to me since things are a bit chaotic at the moment).

And don't forget that if you'd like to chat with other readers about what you're finding (or not finding), please do so here. All non-sighting-related comments left on the Master List post will not be approved. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

Thanks SO much for your continued help in putting together this list--I know it is helping so many us! Also, we've been hearing rumors that if the sale hasn't started in your area yet, it MIGHT start either today (December 8th) or mid-January. So hold tight if you don't see the items on the master list on clearance in your area yet. Things might change soon (hopefully!).

And always, already remember to scan before you buy. Things may be on clearance in the system even if you don't see sale signs or stickers.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for this! You are so gracious to thank us all the time, but you maintain this blog here where all of us can meet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw, that is VERY sweet of you to say! But this list would be nothing without all of you, and i'm eternally grateful for the help. :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig