Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, December 8, 2012

In case you find the L'Oreal HiP pigments at Big Lots...


If you caught my post from yesterday, you know that the L'Oreal HiP loose pigments are now surfacing at Big Lots for a dollar each (along with other things). 

Well if you're unfamiliar with these loose pigments, there are lots of great dupes to be found in this collection! You can click here for my dupe post from back in 2009 but the short version:

Intrepid = MAC Club
Progressive = MAC Antiqued
Rebel = MAC Golden Olive Pigment

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones I know. Can't beat that for a buck, right?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My local Big Lots never have the good stuff! I LOVE the HiP pigments and was so sad when they were discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my Big Lots they had I want to say Star Powder by Loreal I have never seen them before basically loose pigments

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig