Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sneak Peek: New Maybelline Instant Age Rewind products and Color Whisper Lipsticks


Tis' the season for the new and tempting 2013 drugstore beauty products to start making their appearances! A huge thanks to reader Liz P. for the heads-up that Maybellline just posted some great sneak-peeks at their newest products via Instagram!

Click here to see the new Maybelline Color Whisper Lipsticks ("lightweight lipstick that's super-soft and sexy on the lips").

Click here to see the new Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer +Treatment ("covers dark spots & diminishes them over time").

Click here to see the new Instant Age Rewind: The Lifter Foundation ("swirled with a smoothing primer for instantly firmer skin").

Click here to see the new  Instant Age Rewind: The Perfector Powder ("a dual-action anti-aging powder with smoothing primer").

Oooh la la! I can't wait to see these new goodies in person! Hopefully we won't have to wait too long before we spot them in our local drugstores.


Thanks again, Liz P.,  for the heads-up!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The Color Whisper Lipsticks remind me a lot of the L'Oreal Le Balms. I hope we see them soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Not surprising since L'oreal owns Maybelline... I wonder how similar the formulas will be, if at all?

      Delete
  2. Those whisper lipsticks look amazing! I like lighter products on my lips and what cute packaging. The pink the model is wearing is just my shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOo! I'm very intrigued by the lipsticks. Can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig