Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 15, 2012

Black Friday update (please read)

Thanks to so many of you for the emails/tweets/comments about upcoming Black Friday deals at the drugstores. For newer readers, I actually do a Drugstore Black Friday Sale Post every year, and I'm working on this year's as we speak.So no need to email/comment/tweet about any of the deals that you're seeing online for the drugstores because I've got your covered!

I'll also be doing a seperate Black Friday post for all non-drugstore beauty deals. That will be up in the next day or two (as quickly as I can get it done) and you're all encouraged to comment on that post with any Black Friday deals you know of (online or in-store deals; all are welcome!).

So please hold tight--I would never let you down when it comes to Black Friday sales info!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This will be my first Black Friday with ur blog, G!! ^^ I usually buy electronics or cpu stuff on BF, but I'm curious about what makeup/beauty sales there'll be too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! There are a LOT of great drugstore deals this year...should have them all up tomorrow. :)

      Delete
  2. That is so great & sooooo helpful! Thank you so much!!!!! I cannot wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig