If you're a Wet n Wild fan, please take a moment to read through this post. Thanks!
- I've been receiving lots of comments lately about where to find the new limited edition 8-pan eyeshadow palettes, so I'd like to remind everyone that I have an interactive sightings map for this collection here. Hopefully this map will start to fill up as this collection receives wider distribution. You can access this map (as well as the e.l.f. map) any time by clicking the "post-it note" right above the search bar above.
- Many readers seemed to have missed my original coverage of the Fergie Eyeshadow Kits, as I'm still receiving lots of emails/comments/tweets about this collection. I want to thank everyone for the heads-up and photo submissions, but I already posted about this collection (with lots of photos) at the end of August. You can see my original post here.
- As for the BOGOFREE Wet n Wild sale going on at CVS this week (through 10/6), I've heard from some of you that this offer includes Wet n Wild Fergie polishes, but NOT Spoiled by Wet n Wild polishes and also NOT Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild. I have not been to my local CVS to confirm this, but if you have any questions about this sale, take an item to the red scanner box, scan the barcode and you'll be able to instantly see if the item in question is included in this sale.
- I saw a news article the other day that I wanted to share:
Fergie by Wet ‘n’ Wild, the beauty project developed by the pop star and Markwins International, will debut in February. The 21-product color cosmetics lineup is priced between $3.49 and $5.99. Products will be available in nearly 10,000 mass market doors as well as online, the company told Women's Wear Daily.
- I have also heard from several of you that Wet n Wild tweeted recently that they'll be releasing a CC Cream this year (not to be confused with BB creams). The "CC" stands for "color and correct" and you should expect to see many CC creams hit US drugstores this fall/winter and next year (Olay is coming out with one soon as well--I'll be posting more info about that later today).
Thanks for reading this update and hopefully this answers all (or most) of your questions. As always, as soon as I receive more info about new Wet n Wild products, you'll be the first to know!