Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Hard Candy Fall/Winter 2012 products (Part 3: Face)

For the final part of this three-part series featuring the new Fall/Winter 2012 releases from Hard Candy, I'll be covering the new Light Bright concealer pens,  the new Perfect Cover Up concealer sticks and the new shades of Glamoflauge. Hopefully this series will answer any questions you have but if not, leave a comment and I'll do my best to get answers for you. Also, expect some reviews of these products soon!

As most of you already know, Hard Candy products are available exclusively at Walmart. These new products should already be at your local Walmart (if they're not there now, they should be very soon). For more info, visit the Hard Candy website here.

On a personal note, I'm excited about these new products--especially the peach shade in The Perfect Cover Up concealer sticks, and also the new Glamoflauge shades (the shade I reviewed back in 2011 wasn't a perfect match for me, but I love this concealer so I'm happy there are some new shade options).

Product images, swatches, info and pricing, below.




 
 More products and info, after the jump...





 (NEW SHADES)


This concludes my coverage of the new Fall/Winter 2012 releases from Hard Candy. I'd love to hear your thoughts, and please check back in the weeks to come for some reviews!
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. new shades of glamoflauge?! yes, finally!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW glamoflauge shades?

    *prays that tan will work on my under eyes*
    *prays that tan will work on my under eyes*
    *prays that tan will work on my under eyes*

    if there's one thing that has always bugged me about drugstore make up, its that when it comes to concealers, there are not enough darker shades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Most drug store companies skip the really light and darker skin tones. I tend to have to mix colors, or pay more for department store concealer/makeup. So far the only store brand concealer I can wear is milani and black radiance. I guess one or two is better than none.

      Delete
    2. Hey, have either of you tried the new Black Opal concealer? I keep seeing it at rite aid and the reviews are very good so far. Here's a link:

      http://www.blackopalbeauty.com/makeup/face/concealers/total-coverage-spot-scar-eraser

      Delete
    3. I hear you. The only one that works for me is the Maybelline Fit, shade 30 concealer. I don't have a rite aid near me, so I don't know about Black Opal. I usually have to go to a department store too. I feel the same way with the BB trend that is skipping over any darker shades, except fo a few companies.

      Delete
  3. *YAAAAY* I love the glamoflauge formula but the poor color choices had me mixing all the time, even then it wasn't a perfect match. I can't wait for these. I may pick up all three. AHHHHH! Who doesn't love a great concealer? Thanks for the news G =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, must go to Walmart to get Glamoflauge med/light. Tired of having to mix medium and light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glamoflauge in Light is (shock!) a perfect match for my skin and an HG, so I hope that ladies one step lighter and darker than me get to share the joy. Why they didn't come up with something darker than "tan," though, I don't know. "Tan" still looks pretty darn light in that picture. The other two concealers don't look too promising-- has there *ever* been a pen-dispensing concealer with any coverage whatsoever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was what I was thinking when I saw the pen concealer!

      Delete
    2. Tan IS still pretty darn light! I bought it last night and I'm NC45 and I still think it's too light. I mean, I could make it work for under eye but it certainly isn't the color I was hoping for.

      Delete
  6. Yay! I use Glamoflauge in light, but it's a tiny bit too pale for me most of the year, so I hope the medium light will be a better match. The formula is amaaazing though. Thanks for all the info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why does the cover up concealer look like a cigar?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been lucky that Glamofage in medium works for me since it's HG material. I'm glad they are expanding their colors a bit, but I think they are missing out by not making more darker shades.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the new shade in medium light!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the whipped concealer pen and while i love that it does brighten considerably well, it dries very fast and can be difficult to blend in when used alone...ive been mixing with a little bit of Benefits under eye primer and thats helps it alot!!! Over all for six bucks its def wirth it!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoops...worth it i meant....my bad!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i definitely want try that lite bright concealer :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad that hard candy is expanding their face products. I want to try that glamoflague concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im nc25. In what shade should i buy the concealer?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im NC25. What shade would I be for the concealer??

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig