Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 4, 2012

Laura Geller 24 Hour Semi-Annual Sale starts Wednesday, 10/10 at Midnight EST

Here's a heads-up for you Laura Geller fans out there! Mark your calendars and set your reminders: the sale starts Wednesday, October 10th at Midnight Eastern on the Laura Geller website and it only lasts for 24 hours. Also, if you're in NYC, be sure to read the info at the end of this notice:


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I use Laura Geller makeup occasionally and I love it. Her lip primer is way good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Spackle primer, which is amazing and I also have one of her baked blushes. The color payoff is gorgeous and it lasts for hours!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig