Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jordana Cosmetics Halloween Nail Design Contest (open to US and Canada)

You've still got time to put together a fun Halloween nail design and enter the Jordana Cosmetics Halloween Contest:



Deadline for submissions: Oct. 29, 11:59PM Pacific.

The prizes are AWESOME, so I encourage all of you Jordana fans to enter this one!

Best of luck to all of you!

PS: Due to the abundance of Halloween nail design contests this time of year, I won't be running my usual holiday manicure round-up for Halloween (sorry!). I will be doing one for Thanksgiving/fall though, so don't put away your leaf/pumpkin/etc. ideas just yet! More details to come...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig