Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hot Deals

In this Hot Deals round-up, I'm featuring some deals that were left on the old You Tell Me page (before I created the new page earlier today). When the comments get to over 200 on that page, they don't seem to load properly, so several of you may have missed these deals when they were originally posted.

That said, it took me forever to compile this list because I actually couldn't get the comments to load on the old You Tell Me page either! I had to view them via my Blogger dashboard, which is a royal pain. I easily could have missed some comments, so I'd like to apologize if you don't see your comment mentioned here. If the deal you shared is still going on, I encourage (read: beg) you to leave it on the NEW You Tell Me so that everyone can see it.

Also, after scrolling through all of the comments left on the blog today, I want to once again thank everyone who posted about the Target Beauty Bag first thing on Tuesday morning. There were literally dozens of comments about it and I wish I could thank each of your personally for taking the time to share that info. It truly made my day to see such an outpouring and willingness to share. I wish I could reach through this screen and hug you all at once with creepy twenty-foot-long arms!

Keep reading for some hot deals you may have missed...

  • Thanks to reader Sasha for this one: there are two high-value Neutrogena printable coupons now available (both expire 10/13).  The first is for $2 off  Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser (LOVE this stuff--check out my review here). And the second is for $3.50 off when you buy the Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser + an Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion or Cream.

  • Thanks to emi for this one. Emi writes: "Tarina Tarantino makeup - just about all of it - is 40% off at sephora online. It wasn't marked as on sale in my local store, but rang up as the sale price, so I bet it's system wide."



  • Thanks to several of you for the heads-up that NYX is currently on HauteLook (sale ends Thursday, 10/4 at 8AM Pacific). There are lots of sets, palettes, etc. on sale this time around with very little sold out as of the time of this post.


There were some other freebies and one-day-only deals that I wish I could have included in this round-up, but unfortunately they've all either expired or sold out at this point.

Thanks again, to all contributors, for the fantastic info!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. is it just me or do facebook links not work when on an iphone? It always tells me page not found so I have to go on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Facebook apps rarely work on ANY mobile devices. :( It's not just you!

      Delete
  2. Does this mean Sephora is discontinuing Tarina Tarantino? D=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read somewhere that they weren't discontinuing it but Sephora would no longer carry the line.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig