Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

theBalm Nude 'tude palette and more on Haute Look NOW (ends 9/27 at 8AM Pacific)

I know I already posted about this a few days ago, but I wanted to remind you that theBalm is now on Haute Look (sale ends 9/27 at 8AM Pacific) and they've got the Nude 'tude palette for $18 again (they've sold this in the past and it's always quite popular). For those unfamiliar with this palette, it's an Urban Decay Naked Palette dupe (mentioned in my UD Naked dupe list here).

 image source: HauteLook.com
theBalm Nude 'tude Palette
(retail: $36, HauteLook price: $18)

If you've never tried anything from theBalm, their eyeshadows are wonderful (in fact, everything I've tried by them is first rate). So if you've been looking for a good Naked Palette dupe, you might want to consider this one before it's gone on Thursday morning.

PS: Haute Look's got lots of other goodies from theBalm on sale right now, including Cheater Mascara ($9), which I did a mini-review of here (LOVE it) and also Balms Away ($10) which is a heavy duty makeup remover (one tin will last you forever) that I love as well.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is actually the best day I've ever seen on Hautelook - they have thebalm, Ouidad hair stuff (love the climate control heat & humidity gel for my curly hair), and pur minerals.) makes it worth the shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so over Hautelook and their theBalm sales. Always having the same thing over and over. I want them to put up other things too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously love you right now, I didn't realize they were having thebalm on it, and I just bought some new foundation! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Meet Matt(e) palette as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nude 'tude palette (got it on hautelook) but I'm disappointed in my Meet Matt(e) palette. I feel like at least half of the colors are extremely difficult to apply and just don't show up very well. Same goes when I use primer with them. such a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh this is PAINFUL because I want this SOOO BAD but I live in New Zealand... I have to pay international shipping fees to take advantage of cheap products like this. It is always cheaper. Usually I plan meticulously and I've spent my quota for now. Hopefully they do this again!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig