I don't often have insomnia but last night I did, and my loss (of sleep) is your gain, because I found some great hidden gems and sales while searching through various websites on my phone at 3:30 in the morning!
Let's start with Target.com:
image source: target.com
- The Limited Edition eos BCA set ($6.99), which includes a strawberry lip balm and a berry-strawberry lotion, is now available for purchase on the Target website (and also in-store). Click here for details. I love the texture of eos lotions (which are vegan and cruelty-free; you can see my previous review here) so I'm excited for this one.
Keep reading for more hidden gems...
image source: drugstore.com
- I've been looking up, down and all around town for this new Nivea Olive Oil & Lemon Lip Balm ($2.99) since I first saw a review over on JenJen's blog. I'm not even a big Nivea Lip Care fan, but this sounds amazing. I was so happy to see that this is now available over at drugstore.com. I might just take the plunge if I can't find it locally in the next few weeks.
- Also, did you know that the new Cocoa Butter version of those adorable Vaseline Lip Therapy Minis is now available at drugstore.com? I haven't see this one in person yet (shakes fist at my drugstores). And I swear a few of you mentioned here a while back that there's also a new tinted version out (rose? strawberry?). I can't find anything about it online, so if it was you who mentioned that, please enlighten us!
Over at CVS.com:
image source: cvs.com
- Did you know that CVS is having an online beauty sale with most beauty products now 20% off? What's even better is that the new Milani Eyeshadow Singles are on sale for $3.99 each (regular price: $4.99). There are six shades available and I covered three of them in my review if you want to see some swatches. Also, Milani Shadow Eyez (click here for my review) are on sale for $5.19 (regularly $6.49). I hope that helps those of you who haven't been able to find these in your local stores yet.
- Also included in this sale, all Spoiled by Wet n Wild polishes are $1.59 (regularly $1.99). And if you missed out on that set of Wet n Wild Fast Dry Minis from Holiday 2011, it's on sale for $4.79 (regularly $5.99). Don't even ask me how I found that one, because the listing incorrectly calls this a Color Theory product (the photo and description are correct though) so it doesn't come up in Wet n Wild search. Strange things happen in the wee hours of the morning when you're delirious and can't sleep...
Over at Walgreens.com:
image source: walgreens.com
- After my Tokyo Milk perfume review last week, some of you lovely ladies commented that you also enjoy products from Margot Elena's other brand, Love & Toast. Well who knew that there are Love & Toast products on the Walgreens website? AND, several products are currently on sale! With everyday free shipping on orders of $25+, I think I see a haul in my future. In fact, I think I need that Honey Coconut hand cream and Gin & Lime lip balm.
- In other "Who knew these were available on the Walgreens website?" news, did you know that you can buy Real Techniques brushes at Walgreens.com? And did you know they also offer a pretty extensive selection of e.l.f. Studio products and some e.l.f. Essential products too? PS: not new, but Walgreens.com also carries a great selection of Iman and Black Radiance cosmetics as well.
Do you know of any other hidden gems lurking about on or favorite websites? Do tell!