Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

e.l.f. Villainous Villains update

Just a quick update and a question for a few of you...

First of all, I want to personally thank each and every one of you who has left a sighting marker on the Villainous Villains interactive map. Every time I approve more markers (I just approved 20+ new markers today, by the way), I practically get choked up. I know this sounds cheesy, but each of those markers represents someone in this little community who was kind enough to share info with another member of this community, and it really fills my heart with joy to see such kindness and generosity. So thank you, again, for taking the time to share this info with us. I've heard from so many people who couldn't find this collection until they spotted a marker on this map, and that could never have happened without YOU. I know this is just makeup, but a kind gesture is a kind gesture and I want you to know how much it is much appreciated!

Second, 99.9% of the markers on the map are for sightings at Walgreens (e.l.f. stated that this was a Walgreens-exclusive in-store only collection). But there are also two markers on the map (in two different states) that are for sighting at Target. If you left a marker on the map for a sighting at Target, could you either leave a comment on this post or email me directly (my email address is in the About/Contact tab in the upper menu bar of this blog)? I would love to know if this was a typo and you meant to say Walgreens, and if not, where in your local Target you found this collection (beauty department, holiday aisle or...?).

Thanks SO much, everyone!
G. xo


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. G, I love when you do the interactive maps, and I love it when I get to add a marker (or two, in this case). It makes me feel that NE Ohio isn't a total beauty wasteland and I get to let other people know where to find the good stuff! :D Thank you for your maps, and especially for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey G, while I was browsing walgreens yesterday I also saw some stick on nail things (i'm not sure if they're stick on nails, or nail stickers) that were halloween themed like the ELF palettes (they had the same three villians on them. I couldn't figure out if these were also by ELF or not though.) Is it that Disney is letting multiple companies use these three villians for promoting halloween stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They looked SO similar to me to the books that I figured they were another part of the collection that none of us knew about. I just said that my Walgreens had both the books and the stick on nails.

      Delete
  3. Is there a process to comment on a sighting? I just drove way out of my way to go to one of the markers and they didn't have it. Not even an empty shelf. I think the reader may have gotten it confused with other elf products.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig