Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 18, 2012

Target shoppers: new Maybelline eye cosmetic coupon

I've said this a zillion times on this blog, but if you shop at Target and you're not already signed up for their Mobile Coupon Alerts, it's free and it only takes a second to join (this is for smartphone users only, as you'll need to access the internet from your phone when you're in the store).

About once a month, Target will text you a link to a list of mobile coupons (every month you get new coupons and they don't expire until the next set comes around). They will also text you a reminder when your coupons are about to expire. 

To use these mobile coupons, you simply hand your phone to the cashier and they'll scan the barcode from your phone. Also, these coupons can be stacked with any manufacturer's coupons you might have, for even more savings. I just received the text today for the new set of coupons, and there's a good one this month:


If you wanted any of the new limited edition jewel-toned Color Tattoos that started surfacing at Target a few weeks ago, this coupon would be perfect for that. Hopefully the limited edition Fashion Week Color Tattoos will show up at Target soon, so keep this coupon on your phone, just in case you spot them!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have a bunch of maybelline manufacturer coupons too! Yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not maybelline, but my target had a bunch of the tanks at 70% off. mostly the florals ones. they were around 2.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up! I'm a big fan of Maybelline mascaras! Thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much G!! I had never heard of this, and I'm so glad I did! I love that you don't have to print anything!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig