Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 27, 2012

Sneak Peek: New Avon Femme Fatale Collection (and more)

So I was cruising around the Avon and mark. websites the other day and happened upon some new and not-yet-released products that I thought you might like to put on your radar, so let's take a peek!

First up, the yet-to-be-released Femme Fatale Collection:

(images and info courtesy avon.com)
 
TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Quad - Femme Fatale Collection
Limited Edition shades. 
Won't crease or fade. 
Color stays true up to 12 hours!
.20 oz. total net wt.  
Retail: $9.
Not yet available - click here to be notified.

ULTRA COLOR RICH Lipstick - Femme Fatale Collection
Limited Edition shades.
Full-pigment formula saturates lips with true rich color and creates fuller-looking lips that last for hours.
.106 oz. net wt. 
Retail: $7
Not yet available - click here to be notified.

NAILWEAR PRO+ Nail Enamel - Femme Fatale Collection
Limited Edition shades.
12 days of lasting color. Increases nail strength by 80%.
High-shine finish resists dings, bangs and nicks.
No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates.
.4 fl. oz. 
Retail: $6
Not yet available - click here to be notified.

Also new from Avon:
Super Drama Mascara
Show stopping lashes with a flair for drama!
Add volume and length instantly without clumping.
Unique brush and formula make every lash fuller, longer and more dramatic!
Smudge- and flake-resistant.
.247 oz. net wt. 
Retail: $9.50
Not yet available - click here to be notified.


New from mark.:


Make It Rich Lip Color Crayon
Glide this super smooth pencil over lips for intense, full-coverage color that lasts for hours without bleeding. 0.075 oz. net wt. 
Retail: $11 
Now available - Click here for more info
 Whipped Up Plum Berry Body Butter
Rich in vitamins and skin conditioners, the formula works to hold in moisture all day.
Skin is left soft and lightly scented.
6.75 fl. oz. 
Retail: $10
Now available - click here for more info.


Get Misty Plum Berry Body Mist
A splash of succulent plum deepened with notes of blackberry blossom and a rush of passion flower.
This refreshing mist hydrates the skin and leaves it lightly scented.
4.9 fl. oz.  
Retail: $12
Now available - click here for more info.

Three's a Charm Plum Berry 3-in-1 Cleanser
This multi-tasking foaming cleanser can be used as a body wash, bubble bath and gentle daily-use shampoo too!
No matter how it's used, a light scent is left behind.
6 fl. oz. 
Retail: $8
Now available - click here for more info.

NC Readers: what do you think of these new offerings from Avon and mark.? Anything catching your eye here? I think it's pretty obvious that jewel tones are going to big again this fall, as we've already seen lots of them in the fall drugstore collections. I'm also happy to see plum making a comeback in fragrance this season. I feel like plum is a note that's often overlooked and underrated and it's one of my all-time favorites.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Those Mark lip pencils look promising! The packaging definitely looks just like NARS' velvet matte and velvet gloss pencils, I wonder if the formula is meant to be a dupe as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often overlook Avon products but definitely want to give it a try now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Lip Pencils look like my next fave product. I've had a few Mark. products over the years and always loved them but never really appreciated the brand. I just went on their website to browse thanks to this post. I just added a bunch of things to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the lip pencils and the Plum Berry sounds like it would smell delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to sell Avon before I moved to Florida. And I love Avon!!! I miss not seeing all the new stuff too. But I had enough customers that I paid for my goods too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plum Berry sounds like it would smell amazing! The quad looks so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an Avon rep and let me tell you that plum berry smells like heaven :) I never really tried Avon until I started selling it and now I'm hooked! The magix face primer has become my hg nothing controls oil like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a Mark Rep Mentor Assistant and Love the Plum Berry and the Lemon Sugar 3-1 they are great smelling and I Love all the compliments I get too. The crayons are all the rage and I still love our Lipclicks cause of the magnetic closure, no accidental openings anymore ruining the inside of my coach, lv bags and especially my MARK bags. I am in love with the designer bags that mark sells so chic yet affordable due to using synthetics. Yes I LOVE MARK!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig