Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 10, 2012

Reminder: Bath & Body Works Welcome To Paris Fragrance Event TOMORROW (8/11)


Just a quick reminder that the BBW Welcome To Paris fragrance event is tomorrow, Saturday, 8/11! Click here for all the details (including the latest gift-with-purchase)

REMEMBER: if you don't want the gift-with-purchase that's being promoted for this event, you can instead use this coupon for a free Signature Collection item with any $10 purchase.

Also, the new Fall 2012 products are starting to make their debuts (Halloween collections too!), so don't forget to give them a sniff when you're there tomorrow:
Want to know what I'll be buying tomorrow? Without a doubt it will be this:



Bath & Body Works Sweet Macaron 3-Wick Candle
(retail: $19.95)

I don't know how many times I've mentioned on my blog that my favorite pastry in the entire world is the French macaron. Heck, I even tweeted a pic of the strawberry one that I was eating just a few weeks ago!

 mmmm mmmm....


 I cannot WAIT to get my hands on this candle, although I'm also tempted by the French Baguette and Cafe Au Lait candles too.

Will you be attending the fragrance event tomorrow? Do you have your eye on anything in particular?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You could just buy a Signature item (most are 11 to 12 bucks so you'll qualify for the $10 plus purchase) and get the free signature item plus the free bag (from what I read you just have to buy a signature item).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by and the macaroon candle was not for me. But the french baguette candle smells sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig