Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nordstrom Exclusive Stila Beauty Palette: $8.90 + free shipping (and more!)

If you haven't checked out the You Tell Me page today, you're missing out on some awesome reader-submitted deals! Click here, scroll down to the bottom and work your way up!

This deal in particular might go quickly, so I want to make sure you know about ASAP. Big thanks to Annette for this one:

image source: nordstrom.com

Annette writes:

Stila Beauty Palette (Nordstrom Exclusive) ($74 Value)
 
Was: $18.00, Now: $8.90 (50% OFF)
Free shipping.

Shades include:
- Eyeshadows: Free, Earthy, Boho, Retro, Gypsy, Chic.
- Shimmer Powder in Kitten.
- Covertible Color in Wild Flower.- Limited edition.
 

There are some other sale beauty items here.

I just took a look at the other beauty sale items and check this out:


image source: nordstrom.com


Steal the show with an essential Brit Pop eye kit! Twelve gorgeous shades populate this UK-inspired eyeshadow palette with burnished peachy rusts, sunny golds and natural nudes that look fabulous on everyone.

Was: $10.00 Now: $4.90 (50% OFF)
Free shipping.

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Annette. This deals might just be too good for me to to pass up, even though I need another palette like a hole in the head!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Yay, I got the Stila palette! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. I also need a new eye shadow palette like I need a hole in my head...but I just bought both. For that price and neutrals? Why not? I actually thought they would be gone by now. We'll see if the order actually goes through. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought both! My first stila palette! Thanks so much G. My husband was very happy with the prices lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the info re the Pop Beauty Brit Pop palette! Although I've never tried anything from the Pop Beauty line, this deal was simply TOO good to pass up. I was able to snag one at Nordstroms. The colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the heads up! I just ordered the Stila palette and I can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you caused their server to crash - the site is unavailable!!!! Awkkkk!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig