Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 10, 2012

New nail color collection from Nicka K New York

UPDATE: the back-to-school promotion starts AUGUST 13TH. Sorry for any confusion!

Fans of NK Nail Enamel: exciting news for you today. Not only does Nicka K have a brand new polish collection, but they're also running a back-to-school promotion to go along with the new launch (more details on that in a bit).

From Nicka K:

We are really pleased to finally announce the launch of our Nicka K New York Nail Colors! They’re a professional quality line of nail lacquers that come in 44 colors. Each will be priced at 3.99.

Nicka K New York Nail Color Collection
(retail: $3.99 each)

Reformulated and Redesigned. Nicka K New York introduces a professional collection of nail lacquer - our Nail Colors - the answer to every manicurist's dreams. These quality polishes come in 44 on-trend variations, and are available in opaque, sheer, shimmer, bright and vampy shades. The exceptional formula will glide across your fingernails with minimal effort for vibrancy that is not only dazzling, but long lasting. 

Click here to view/purchase the Nicka K New York Nail Color Collection.

To go along with the new launch, Nicka K will be offering a back-to-school promotion which starts WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13TH:


Nicka K still makes their NK nail enamels and they have some other polish lines such as magnetics, metallic crackles and more. Click here to view all of their polishes. And of course they also offer cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, etc.

 Do you have any favorites from Nicka K? If you're thinking about placing an order, you have some time since this code does become active until Wednesday 8/13 (through September 7th). Need some ideas? Check out my previous Nicka K review here.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ooh I may have to cave and buy some polish. Also have been looking for some cheap shadow palettes with bright colors so may try those too. Thanks for the info as always, G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these look amazing! Im also loving the bottles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a few of their single eyeshadows when I was out of town at a beauty supply store and they are awesome!! Creamy AND pigmented. I think I got them for a dollar a piece. I broke my favorite the other day so I WILL be ordering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this brand, but it's super cute. Love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. August 13 is a Monday... So is it August 13, or August 15 that the sale starts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing NK polish in Merlot right now! Went digging around in my polish basket last night. Hadn't liked the formulation--it was too runny and streaky, if I recall correctly, but I loved the color. After a year of waiting patiently, Merlot was just the right consistency. I have to say, the color range of their polishes is vast. If you're like me, and don't want to spend a lot of money on an on trend color that might not be right for you, they're not a bad way to go.

    I will, however, sing from on high the praises of both the Nicka K HD eyeshadow singles, and the Absolute! Perfect Eighteen Eyeshadow Palettes. Both offer amazing color payoff at a ridiculously cheap price point. I use the Eclipse palette all the time--perfect mix of neutrals and brights for only $3.49, and every independently owned beauty supply shop in NYC carries them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig